7 Things We Love About Tuscaloosa
It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air. Let's talk about one thing we all have in common, our love for Tuscaloosa.
1. University of Alabama - the best fans in the land with an undeniably talented football team and coach.
2. Food - If you can't find anything else in this town, you're sure to find some good food. From some good BBQ to late night Sushi - there's options for even the pickiest of eaters!
3. Houndstooth - I've never seen this pattern worn so much anywhere but here. I think I've even grown to love it.
4. The bars - I've never seen so many bars in such a small radius. Plus, there's a lot of friendly drunk people on the weekend.
5. The phrase 'Roll Tide'- It's a formal greeting here - who needs a 'hey' or 'hello' when ROLL TIDE just flows out your mouth easier.
6. The Black Warrior River - this amazing river is beautiful to walk around anytime of the day. Also, every Saturday you can go to the River Market, which is a Farmer's Market with so many local and fresh products.
7. The people - Some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They come with southern accents and even wait for you before they close a door. They are great!