Alabama Basketball Podcast, Episode 15: Recapping LSU, Tournament Update, & A Huge Auburn Game Coming Up
The Alabama men's basketball team returns home for a pivotal stretch of the season after winning two straight games in SEC play.
Despite missing starter Donta Hall to injury, the Crimson Tide went into Baton Rouge and picked up an important road win over LSU. Now Alabama turns its attention to rival Auburn, which is the only remaining undefeated team in conference play. The Tigers have rolled out to a 16-1 start under Bruce Pearl.
We discussed both of these topics, along with the latest NCAA Tournament projections, in the latest episode of the Tide 102.9 Alabama Basketball Podcast. Follow along as we touch on each of these:
- Recap Alabama's win.
- No Donta Hall, but Galin Smith steps up in the victory.
- Alabama's rebounding much improved along with FT shooting.
- The youth of the team shined in Baton Rouge.
- Who can step up and hit 3s consistently?
- The latest tournament tracker updates
- Where is Alabama's RPI now?
- Previewing the Auburn Tigers.
- Marquis revisits his take from earlier this season on Auburn.
Listen to the full episode below or subscribe on iTunes to always get the latest episode when it gets published.