Places Where Veterans Can Eat Free on Veteran’s Day in Tuscaloosa
On Wednesday, November 11th America will celebrate Veteran's Day and many restaurants will be offering discounts and free meals to veterans and active duty military.
Keep in mind, most Veteran appreciation meals and offers require proof of military service, are dine-in only, do not include alcohol, can not be used with other coupons or discounts, and may not include gratuity.
Here are a list of restaurants in Tuscaloosa.
- Applebee's has a special Veteran's Day Menu.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is offering free wings.
- Hooters is offering a free meal, up to $10.99 in value with any drink purchase, by presenting a military ID or proof of service at any Hooters location across the country.
- Outback Steakhouse is showing their appreciation with a free Bloomin' Onion & beverage.
- Ruby Tuesday is offering a free appetizer.
- Krispy Kreme is giving away a free doughnut and small coffee.
- IHOP will offer free red, white and blue pancakes.
- Little Caesar's is offering veterans a free $5 Hot-N-Ready Combo.
- Olive Garden will give a free entree to veterans.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store will show its appreciation by offering a complimentary Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert.
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt offers a free cup of froyo, up to 11 ounces.
- Red Lobster will offer a free appetizer or dessert.