Register for the Tuscaloosa YMCA/Keller Williams 8K and Support Local Youth First Campaign
The Tuscaloosa YMCA will be hosting an 8K race, along with a 2 mile Run/Walk and Fun Run on Saturday, May 14th to raise funds for the local Youth First Campaign.
Our local Y offers a variety of sports activities and summer camp literacy programs. The Youth First Campaign makes sure no child is turned away from participating, regardless of a family's ability to pay. The campaign is also about promoting a healthy lifestyle through for all.
YMCA Race Info
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2016
- Location:YMCA of Tuscaloosa County is located on the corner of Lurleen Wallace
- Boulevard and Paul. W. Bryant Drive.
- Start Times: 8 a.m. for 8K, 9:30 a.m. for 2 mile Run/Walk and 10 a.m. for the Fun Run
- Entry Fee: $35 for 8K / $20 for 2 mile Run/Walk
- Online registration open until May 10: CLICK HERE
- Early packet pick-up on Friday, May 13th from 1 until 7 p.m. at the YMCA
- Race day registration and packet pick-up begins at 6:30 a.m.
Following the race there will be refreshments made available. There will also be awards handed out for the male and female overall and age group winners. Plus, lots of door prizes!