Scouting Expert Breakdown Alabama’s Strength and Weaknesses Going into the Season
The Alabama Crimson Tide are going into the season with a dynamic defense and a potential explosive offense, but with their strength does the Crimson Tide show any weaknesses going into the season opener with Louisville.
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss Alabama's strengths and weaknesses, Alabama running backs Najee and Damien Harris, and the deepest wide receiver core under Nick Saban.
Here's what Chris Landry broke down during his weekly report:
- Where is Alabama strong at on this roster
- Going into the season with no visible weaknesses
- How good can Alabama's secondary be towards the end of the season
- Breaking down Alabama running back Damien Harris
- Running a two back rotation with Najee Harris
- Deepest wide receiver core in the Nick Saban era
- SEC Media Days next week
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.