Scouting Expert Chris Landry Breaks Down Alabama Offense and Da’Shawn Hand
Subscribe to Tide 102.9 on
After Alabama’s 24-7 victory over #3 Florida State this past weekend, there are some things that still need to be examine on both sides of the football.
The Crimson Tide’s running attack combined for 173 yards against a tough Seminoles defense, however, they struggled in the passing game with Jalen Hurts throwing 96 yards on 10/18 passing. On the other side of the ball, the Crimson Tide losses two key players in their linebacker core with Terrell Lewis and Christian Miller going down with season-ending injuries.
Scouting expert Chris Landry of LandryFootball.com joins The Game with Ryan Fowler during his weekly Wednesday segment to discuss how the Alabama offense will develop in the upcoming weeks, his takeaway from the first week of college football, and the benefits of an up-tempo offense.
Here are some of the major points Landry reported on this week:
- Breaks down how Alabama will develop the passing game after the FSU performance
- How Brian Daboll can develop the offensive line
- Did he see any development from QB Jalen Hurts from a passing stand point
- Da’Shawn Hand working with the outside linebackers after major injuries to the rotation
- Breaks down defensive back Levi Wallace and his impacted he’ll have in the secondary
- How the coaches will use these next couple of games to develop their roster
- How will Saban use Tua Tagovailoa to get ready in case Hurts suffers an injury
- What grabbed his attention from the first week of college football
- How does Texas A&M rebound from the comeback loss to UCLA
Tune into the the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.