Scouting Expert Chris Landry How Alabama’s Offense Could Help on the Defensive End
The Alabama Crimson Tide may have added talent on the offense end, but they lose starters and add new coaches on the defensive end of the football. There is no returning starters in the secondary and for the second season in a row are suffering through the injury bug.
With all the circumstances facing the Crimson Tide on defense, will that turnover hurt Alabama's defense this upcoming season and how can the offense bridge the gap?
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler to discuss the potential of this season's defense, the depth at linebacker, and how Alabama's offense could help out on the defensive end.
Here's what Chris Landry broke down during his weekly report:
- What the final ruling on the Ohio State scandal could be?
- Will Ohio State still contend this season despite the scandal?
- Depth in Alabama's linebacker
- How good can this Nick Saban defense be?
- Alabama's offense picking up the load for the defense
- Are we closer to finding out Alabama's starting quarterback?
- Does Nick Saban reject not playing Tua Tagovailoa more last season?
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.