Video: Scouting Expert Explains Alabama Escaping from the Run Game and the CFB Playoffs
Alabama's running game has been the driving force of the offense, but in the game against Mississippi State and in the Auburn loss, the running game disappeared at times.
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss why he thinks Alabama went away from the running attack against Auburn, and also discusses the College Football Playoff committee and how Alabama could make the final four after conference championship weekend.
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- Recaps Alabama/Auburn
- Auburn’s defensive front
- Why did Alabama go away from the running game
- How Alabama could get into the CFB Playoffs
- If Ohio State jumps Alabama in the CFB rankings, will it be based on their potential in the playoffs
- Could Miami defeat Clemson in the ACC Championship
- Does he think current AD’s should be in the playoff committee
- Tennessee looking for a new head coach
For all of Chris Landry’s reports watch the video above and don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.