See the 2016 Munch Madness Bracket That Will Decide Tuscaloosa’s Best Restaurant
It's that time of year--we're asking our listeners to help us find the best restaurant in Tuscaloosa with our Munch Madness competition! Munch Madness is a bracket-style challenge that pits the best restaurants in Tuscaloosa and Northport against each other; your votes in our online polls determine which restaurants advance to the finals--and which restaurant will win the 2016 Munch Madness competition!
We've divided the Munch Madness bracket into 4 regions: Crimson, White, Houndstooth, and Yellowhammer. We start voting tomorrow (Tuesday, March 15), and the restaurants with the most votes will progress to the next round until we've determined a winner.
You'll be able to vote as often as you like as long as the polls are open, and the results of each poll are shown in real time on our site--until we get to the finals, when we'll keep the vote totals hidden. We'll announce the 2016 Munch Madness winner on the air Monday, April 4th!
Take a look at the voting schedule below so you'll know when to vote for your favorites.
- Tuesday, March 15: Crimson Region, Round 1 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Wednesday, March 16: White Region, Round 1 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Thursday, March 17: Houndstooth Region, Round 1 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Friday, March 18: Yellowhammer Region, Round 1(polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Monday, March 21: Crimson and White Regions, Round 2 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Tuesday, March 22: Houndstooth and Yellowhammer Regions, Round 2 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Thursday, March 24: Crimson and White Regions, Savory 16 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Friday,March 25: Houndstooth and Yellowhammer Regions, Savory 16 (polls open from 8am to 8pm)
- Monday, March 28-Tuesday, March 29: Enticing 8 (polls open from noon to noon)
- Wednesday, March 30-Thursday, March 31: Final 4 (polls open from noon to noon)
- Friday, April 1-Sunday, April 3: FINALS (polls open from noon Friday to 10 pm Sunday)
Winner Announced Monday, April 4
The ultimate goal of Munch Madness is to crown Tuscaloosa's best restaurant while having some fun during the month of March. The winner will be based on your voting only, so make sure you spread the word and promote your favorite!
Are you ready to see the match-ups for 2016? Remember, there is no seeding involved. All of the restaurants have been randomly matched up across the bracket.
Here it is! We're excited to reveal the 2016 Munch Madness bracket.