The Unlimited Pasta Pass is Back at Olive Garden
It’s back! At 1 p.m. tomorrow, September 14th, the Unlimited Pasta Pass at Olive Garden goes back on sale.
The $100 cards get you eight weeks of unlimited pasta, plus soup, salad and bread-sticks, between September 25 and November 19, and this time it has an extra kicker! In addition to unlimited pasta, you could also get a trip for two to Italy for an extra $100! It’s an eight day/seven night all-inclusive trip of a lifetime to Italy for you and a guest April 7 – 14, 2018, including airfare, ground transportation, hotel, meals and daily activities
There are no limits on how often pass holders can visit, so the actual monetary value of the pass is truly only limited by one’s stomach space. This year the chain has 22,000 Pasta Passes to sell, which is 1,000 more than last year. Olive Garden says that the sale will last for 30 minutes, but keep in mind, last year the passes sold out in less than a minute. Each Pasta Pass has the purchasers name on it and can only be used by that one person.
Here are some tips on how you can make sure to have the best chance at one of the Unlimited Pasta passes:
- Passes will sell quickly, so click fast! The “Buy” buttons become active as soon as the clock hits zero at at 1p.m. on September 14th.
- Decide in advance which one you’d like to buy as quantities are limited (There are 22,000 Pasta Passes and 50 Pasta Passports).
- If you’re lucky enough to snag a Pasta Pass or Pasta Passport to Italy, you will move straight to the cart and have 8 minutes to complete your purchase.
- When all Pasta Passes or Pasta Passports are claimed, Olive Garden will open a virtual waiting room where you may have another opportunity to buy a Pass, if a transaction ahead of you does not complete.
- You will see a sold out message when the waiting room is full, all transactions are complete, or no more Passes are available.
- Sale lasts for 30 minutes or until all Passes/Passports sell out. Not everyone who wants a Pass/Passport will get one.
- Limit of one Pass/Passport per transaction.
Good Luck and let us know if you get one!