Video: Scouting Expert Discuss If Clemson Can Surpass Alabama as the Best Program in College Football
Although Dabo Swinney is a former player and graduate of the University of Alabama, the current Clemson Tigers coach is trying to create his own destiny and get out of the shadow of Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide.
If Dabo beats the Crimson Tide in the Sugar Bowl this Monday and goes on to win another national championship, where does that rank him as a head coach and his program among the rest of college football?
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss if the Clemson Tigers are a national championship away from being the best program in college football, both team evenly matched on both sides of the football, and Alabama offensive line versus Clemson's defensive front.
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- How will the Alabama's OL play against this Clemson front?
- Could Clemson surpass Alabama with a win in the national championship?
- Kelly Bryant/Jalen Hurts, who has the advantage?
- Both teams being evenly matched
- Should Alabama have a package for Tua?
- Clemson’s offensive line
- Is the difference in this game Nick Saban
- Should Minkah Fitzpatrick be the one to contain Hunter Renfrow
- Previews Oklahoma/Georgia
For all of Chris Landry’s reports watch the video above and don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.