Video: Scouting Expert on Saban’s Losing Top Assistants Catching Up in Recruiting
Former Alabama assistant Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs are racking up on the recruits jumping to number one in this upcoming class.
Nick Saban losses a top recruiter and assistant coach each year and despite that, Saban is still able to bring in a top 5 class in recruiting with 15 players signing to the Crimson Tide after day one of the early signing period.
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss if Saban losing some of his best recruiters to head coaching positions catching up with the Crimson Tide, and also the early signing period.
- Thoughts on Early Signing Period
- Separation of the Power 5 format
- Kirby Smart his success in recruiting so far
- Is Saban losing top assistant to head coaching positions catching up to him in recruiting
- What advantages favor Alabama over Clemson
- Food advice from New Orleans