Win a VIZIO HD TV From Tide 102.9 and Yuengling: Official Contest Rules
Yuengling TV Contest (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. WINNERS MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TUSCSALOOSA, ALABAMA LISTENING AREA (AS DEFINED BY ARBITRON) WHO HAS REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF SEPTEMBER 10, 2016.
1. STATIONS: The Station hosting the contest, WNPT, a subsidiary of Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Stations”) with office at 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
2. PRIZES: There will be two (2) prizes awarded in this contest: two (2) separate winners will each receive a 55-inch VIZIO LED Smart TV’s. Approximate retail value of each prize is $500.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Listeners may enter the contest by attending the Tide 102.9’s Tide Tailgate Show at Rounder’s On The Strip, 1215 University Boulevard, Tuscaloosa, AL 34501 or Tide Post Game Live at the Wheelhouse Sports Pub, 2326 4th Street, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401. Listeners may enter the contest during Tide Tailgate Show and Tide Post-Game Live; the times of these shows are dependent upon the kickoff time of each Alabama football home game. Tide Tailgate Show begins approximately five (5) hours BEFORE kickoff; Tide Post-Game Live begins approximately three (3) hours AFTER kickoff.
Listeners enter the contest by submitting a registration blank while at the event. All incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible; listeners are required to list the following on the registration blank: name, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address. Listeners who enter the contest will be entered into the Tide 102.9 newsletter club.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the Tuscaloosa, AL listening area who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of September 10, 2016. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after September 10, 2015 were or are employees or agents of Station or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: Listeners may submit entries into the contest as described in section three of these contest rules. Two (2) winners will be selected from the combined pool of eligible entries received from all stations. Winner will be notified at approximately 3 p.m. on Monday, November 28, 2016. In the event station personnel cannot immediately reach the winner by telephone, the winner has 24 hours to return the station’s phone call to remain eligible in the contest. Should the listener fail to return the station’s call within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen from eligible entries received.
Winner will be required to sign a release form to claim their prizes; all prizes must be claimed at the offices of Townsquare Media Tuscaloosa, 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at approximately 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 10, 2016 and ends approximately three (3) hours after the conclusion of the Alabama v Auburn game on Saturday, November 26, 2016.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Station reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Station in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Station may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Station, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
8. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Station and Prize Provider (each a “Station Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Station Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Station Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Station Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
10. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Station reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law. Winner will be required to complete a release form and W-9 form before receiving prize.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after November 28, 2016, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Football Contest,” c/o Meg Summers, 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
12. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Football Contest,” c/o Meg Summers, 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
13. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.