Alabama Basketball Podcast Episode 18, Alabama Losses Another Road Game with the Best Player Coming to Town Next
Collin Sexton returned to the lineup after miss two straight games, but struggled against in a loss to the Ole Miss Rebels on the road in Oxford.
Now Avery Johnson and the Alabama Crimson Tide looks passed the tough road loss and looks at one of their toughest matchups this season in Trae Young and the Oklahoma Sooners. Young, who averages 30 points per game, has been lighting up college basketball and has become one of the most exciting players in the country. Will he continue his tremendous play in Tuscaloosa this weekend, or will Sexton and the Crimson Tide use the Coleman crowd to regain momentum after a tough loss on the road? That’s the focus of the latest episode of the Tide 102.9 Alabama Basketball Podcast.
- How does Alabama fix their inconsistency on offense?
- Does this Collin Sexton performance worry you ahead of Oklahoma?
- Alabama 3-5 in netural site games and 1-4 on the road, does that concern you especially looking at the remaining road games?
- How important is this game in terms of Alabama resume?
- Who will have more points Young or Sexton?