Alabama Basketball Podcast: Recapping Alabama’s Loss to Arizona, Braxton Key Update, and Latest Tournament Trcker
Five weeks into the season, Alabama basketball finds itself at 7-3 after another close loss to a strong non-conference opponent.
The Tide traveled to Tucson on Saturday night and went toe-to-toe with one of the preseason national championship favorites before eventually falling, 88-82. There were a lot of positives to take away from the game, and we dove into those during the episode 9 of the Tide 102.9 Alabama Basketball Podcast.
Check it out below and subscribe on iTunes to get each episode delivered to your mobile device.
Here are the topics discussed during the podcast:
- Marquis answers to his prediction that Bama would take care of Arizona.
- Collin Sexton's 30-point night during a national telecast and some of the national reaction to his performance/talent.
- Is Alabama built for high-scoring matchups like the one we saw against the Wildcats?
- The rotation on Saturday and what that means about the depth on the roster.
- Braxton Key's return from injury and when we expect him to return.
- The latest Tournament Tracker update: CBS RPI, KenPom ratings, ESPN BPI, and an overall look at the Alabama tournament resume.
- The week ahead for Alabama, which includes no games because of final exams.