Scouting Expert Chris Landry Previews Alabama/LSU
The game of the century makes another appearance in 2018 as the Alabama Crimson Tide travel down to Death Valley to face the LSU Tigers in the toughest game of both teams season.
Here's what Chris Landry broke down during his weekly report:
- Should Alabama fans be worried about the LSU Tigers?
- Alabama's offensive line versus LSU's defensive line, who has the advantage in the match up?
- LSU's secondary going against Alabama's receivers
- How can LSU give themselves a chance against Alabama?
- Will Jalen Hurts injury affect Alabama?
- Previews Kentucky/Georgia
- How does the College Football Playoffs give you a summary of the level of competition as the season begins to close in a few weeks?
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.