Scouting Expert Discusses If Nick Saban will Consider Playing Two Quarterbacks
Nick Saban has the difficult decision to choose between playing either Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa at the starting quarterback position, but is it possible if he can run a two quarterback system?
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss if Saban could consider running a two quarterback system, the best quarterback units in college football, and did Jalen Hurts play too conservative at times?
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- What does scouts look for in quarterback camps
- The best quarterback units in college football
- Could Saban run a two-quarterback system?
- Did Jalen Hurts play too conservative?
- Will Nick Saban take advantage of the grad-transfer rule
- Georgia’s quarterback competition
- Biggest question surrounding Georgia
- What team can compete with Georgia in the SEC
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.