Video: Scouting Expert on Why Dan Enos Left Michigan for Alabama
Alabama's new quarterback coach Dan Enos left an opportunity to coach with Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan coaching staff to join Nick Saban in Tuscaloosa.
Coaching under Saban can be a stressful job, but the opportunities for success at Alabama are unlimited. Saban has brushed up on his coaching staff he's making moves this off season with guys like Enos to set him up for not only next season, but years to come, especially with the recent turnover of his former coaches.
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Coach Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss the coaching changes in Tuscaloosa, hardest part of being on Saban's staff, and maintaining a staff that can recruit at a high level.
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- Biggest Takeaway from the Senior Bowl
- Why are there misses at QB more than any other position?
- Changes in Alabama’s coaching staff
- Maintaining a coaching staff that can also recruit
- Hardest part working under Nick Saban
- Dan Enos to Alabama
- Breaking down the Super Bowl
- Alex Smith to the Redskins
For all of Chris Landry’s reports watch the video above and don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.