VIDEO: Tide 102.9 Producers Pick the SEC Games for Week 7
The Georgia Bulldogs and the Alabama Crimson Tide are closing the gap on their division in a route to the SEC Championship.
The Bulldogs and Crimson Tide could have an unofficial bye week when they stay at home this weekend to play a struggling Missouri Tigers and Arkansas Razorbacks respectively. The LSU Tigers are bouncing back after that tough loss to Troy as they stay at home to play the Auburn Tigers.
With two teams at the top of the SEC mountain and they others climbing slowly but surely, producers Marquis Munson and James Hardy predictions down who will continue to climb the SEC ladder in week seven of the season.
- BYU (1-5) at Mississippi State (3-2, 1-2 SEC)
- South Carolina (4-2, 2-2 SEC) at Tennessee (3-2, 0-2 SEC)
- Vanderbilt (3-3, 0-3 SEC) at Ole Miss (2-3, 0-2 SEC)
- Texas A&M (4-2, 2-1 SEC) at Florida (3-2, 3-1 SEC)
- #10 Auburn (5-1, 3-0 SEC) at LSU (4-2, 1-1 SEC)
- Missouri (1-4, 0-3 SEC) at #5 Georgia (6-0, 3-0 SEC)
Watch the video above to see who Hardy and I have coming out with a victory in week 7 of the college football season and which team takes that next step towards Atlanta for the SEC Championship.