Watch Nick Saban Talk Jalen Hurts, Tight Ends, RBs, and More After Monday’s Practice
Following Monday's indoor practice, Alabama head coach Nick Saban met with the media for his weekly press conference.
During the 10-minute appearance, Saban updated his team's progress through six days of spring camp and discussed the following topics:
- Shifting the focus of the team's preparation heading into the first scrimmage this Saturday
- What he'll be looking for from his players during the first scrimmage
- What he hopes to see from quarterback Jalen Hurts on Saturday
- The development of Rashaan Evans and Da'Shawn Hand
- The depth at tight end and how they could be used on offense
- Running backs being one of the strengths of the team
You can watch the full press conference in the video above and you can get more spring practice coverage here.