Tide 102.9 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Tide 102.9 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. That means you can now dial up the best Alabama sports talk anytime you want. Plus, you can also stream every Alabama football, basketball, and baseball game with a simple voice command. It’s all available to you now on your Echo, Echo dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Tide 102.9 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Tide 102.9. Tap on the station logo to get to the Tide 102.9 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Tide 102.9 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play tide one oh two point nine.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.