Video: Scouting Expert Explains How Alabama Can Get Momentum Back on Offense
Subscribe to Tide 102.9 on
Under offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, the Alabama Crimson Tide looked unstoppable on the offensive end in the beginning of the season. In the last couple of weeks, Alabama has slowed down on that end of the football, especially the running game.
With a tough Clemson Tigers team coming up in the semifinals of the College Football Playoffs, how can the Alabama get their groove back on the offensive side of the football?
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss how Alabama can gain their momentum back on the offense, defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt on possible taking the Tennessee head coaching job, and how Nick Saban’s been able to recruit effectively throughout the years.
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- His reaction to the final rankings and if the committee got it right
- How to make bowl games more relevant?
- How is Nick Saban effective in recruiting?
- What he’s seen from the Clemson Tigers this season?
- Any areas on the Clemson defense Alabama can attack
- Clemson playing for more than just a national championship
- Jeremy Pruitt to Tennessee?
- Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M
- How can Alabama get momentum back on offense?
For all of Chris Landry’s reports watch the video above and don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.